Life is short...work somewhere awesome.
The Leads Conversion Manager is responsible for designing and implementing a new lead qualification process at DrFirst where all leads are cultivated from initial discovery/declaration to marketing qualification (MQL) and, ultimately, to sales qualification (SQL). Essentially, this position will accelerate the sales funnel expansion of all DrFirst channels by adding a critical “human touch” to the demand generation and lead nurturing workflows built into DrFirst’s programmatic advertising and marketing automation platforms (respectively, Centro DSP and HubSpot). Initially starting as an individual contributor, this role can quickly evolve into building and overseeing a team of talented lead conversion specialists.
The Leads Conversion Manager will perform three primary functions:
- Triaging: Monitor HubSpot for inbound leads that demonstrate significant engagement with content and/or express interest in DrFirst’s products. Determine the appropriate market segment and channel assignment for each new prospect. Assign specific buyer journeys via HubSpot Sales Pro and eventually hand prospect off to an appropriate sales person.
- Qualification: Contact the prospect within 1 hour of attaining SQL status. Qualify the prospect’s interest, organizational focus, readiness and ability to buy. Determine if the prospect is a researcher, influencer or decision maker. Apply Challenger Sales theory to assign prospect on one of the 7 Challenger Customer profiles, varying from “go-getter” to “blocker”.
- Progression Commitment: Relying on high level of experience in Challenger Sales methodology, use challenger statements to “hook” the customer at this critical point of opportunity and start reframing the prospect’s problem(s) to drive commitment and willingness to learn more about DrFirst’s solutions. Obtain a scheduled (either “hot hand-off” or “confirmed appointment”) meeting with the assigned sales person.
This position’s ultimate measure of success is the effectiveness of ushering prospects to SQL status and getting them to make a commitment.
The Leads Conversion Manager reports to the Senior Director of Digital Marketing and supports business line leaders and the related sales and go-to-market teams in driving revenue growth for all sales channels and defined segments. The role leads and coordinates programs in partnership with:
- Product Segment Marketing Teams – to understand the merchandising strategy set forth by that team and work to educate the prospects on the broader solution set and the greater scope of the problem that can be addressed by DrFirst.
- Corporate Marketing Teams –to utilize marketing materials and sales tools as appropriate and provide feedback for new content and necessary improvements.
- Digital Marketing Teams – to map out the lead qualification process and identify areas for automation in HubSpot, as well create useful views, sequences and tasks for sales reps in HubSpot Sales Pro. The Leads Conversion Manager also curates marketing materials that are most suitable to use at each stage of the lead qualification process.