The Enterprise Account Manager is a position for a healthcare professional with experience managing large client accounts. The Enterprise Account Manager must have the ability to manage project milestones and proactively build internal and external relationships, as well as possess the tenacity to reach top decision makers. This position plays a key role in ensuring contracts are managed and executed according to agreements. The account manager secures accounts from the sales team and ensures customer satisfaction during the implementation and retention phase by providing guidance and a consultative approach to problem solving.
To be successful in this role, you must:
• Possess a minimum of two years inside business-to-business, physicians, IPAs, hospitals, or health systems account management experience.
• Possess excellent customer service and client relations skills.
• Have demonstrated experience working with mid- to large-size accounts.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Be technology savvy - Computer literacy (Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, Netsuite, and Microsoft PowerPoint)
• Be goal oriented with strong project management skills.
• Be capable of handling substantial responsibilities and multiple accounts as well as the ability to work and prioritize tasks independently.
• Be motivated and have the flexibility to work in a dynamic IT environment
A Bachelor’s degree in a related field of Business or Marketing is preferred and MBA is a plus. A minimum of 10 years outside sales experience is required. Sales experience in selling information products and solutions, preferably in the Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology industry. Candidates should be self-motivated with demonstrated sales ability and a long proven record of key customer development and quota overachievement. Strong oral and written communication skills required. Moderate travel required.